65mm Billet 12AN Turbo Drain Oil Flange for Mid-Frame and Large-Frame Turbochargers
This is our 65mm -12AN billet oil turbo drain flange. We feel we solved as many minor issues as possible when installing a turbo drain. It's not too tall. It's not too short. It is just right. That means install of your turbo drain lines are a breeze!
- Machined from a 26XX series forged extrusion.
Why? Well its home is one of the hottest locations under your hood. Continuous heat cycles on 6061 extended drains can be susceptible to stress cracking depending on mounting locations and plumbing.
- Captured High temp O-ring Seal (No more paper gaskets, no more RTV, and unlike the China drains this O-ring wont fall out during install). RTV + Oil Drain = bad practice.
- 12AN Male Connection feed with a tapered bore to maximize draining.
- 2" on center bolt hole spacing. With counter sunk slotted holes to guarantee proper fitment and drain hole alignment.
- M8-1.25x16mm Stainless hardware supplied. (S300/S500 will need 3/8-16 Socket Cap Screw Hardware)
- HARDWARE INCLUDED
What does it fit?
We designed this unit to fit all mid frame and large frame turbochargers.
True North Turbos, Borg Warner (S300,S400,S500), Bullseye, Comp Turbo, CX Racing, Garrett (g45,47,50,55,57), On3 Performance, PTE, VS Racing, and many more.
PICTURED IS INSTALLED ON A S400 T6
Very nice piece works great
Very nice made fitting, very happy with it.
It looks super nice quality
I purchased a Billet 12AN Turbo Drain Oil Flange for Mid-Frame and Large-Frame Turbochargers from you. It showed up and it looks like something I would want to display in my house instead of install it under the turbo of my car where its all hot and dirty, (Wife unfortunately said no to that) It deserves to be seen and shown off! The machine work and fit along with the beveled outlet were in perfect alignment with the drain. If it works 1/2 as good as it looks, the turbo should drain perfectly!
Thank you for making such a high quality piece out of such a high quality piece of billet for the cost of something that equals the price of a turbo drain made out of some old gas pipe, bailing wire, duct tape and a hose clamp.