65mm Billet 10AN Turbo Drain Oil Flange for Small-Frame Turbochargers
"IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO VERIFY THE OIL DRAIN BOLT CENTER MEASUREMENT OF YOUR TURBO"
This is our SMALL FRAME -10AN billet oil turbo drain flange. BSI Inc. have solved as many issues as possible when installing your turbo drain. It's not too tall, it's not too short, It's just right. That means the installation of drain lines is simple!
- Machined from a 26XX series forged extrusion.
Why? Well its home is one of the hottest locations on your vehicle. Continuous heat cycles on 6061 extended drains can be susceptible to stress cracking depending on mounting locations and plumbing.
- Captured High temp O-ring Seal (No more paper gaskets, no more RTV, and unlike the China drains this O-ring will not fall out during install). RTV + Oil Drain = bad practice.
- 10AN Male Connection feed with a tapered bore to maximize draining.
- 1.5" on center bolt hole spacing. With counter sunk slotted holes to guarantee proper fitment and drain hole alignment.
- M8-1.25x16mm Stainless hardware supplied.
- HARDWARE INCLUDED
What does it fit?
We designed this unit to fit all mid-frame and large-frame turbochargers.
True North Turbos, Borg Warner (EFR), Bullseye, Comp Turbo, CX Racing, Garrett G/GT/GTX 25,28,30,35 Series, On3 Performance, PTE, VS Racing, and many more.
Had to change to the mid frame turbo drains because I selected the wrong drains, Ooops! No worries, BSI changed my order to the correct drain and then shipped them off to me. The drains are on my turbos and they are the perfect size. The aluminum used to create the drains appear to be very strong. There are small details that I noticed about the drain like an area to insert a pick tool to remove the gasket for a gasket (if that time ever arises). I highly recommend these drains!
I’ll never go back to using one that’s not made by black sheep, nor will I use a short stubby one ever again. I wouldn’t run any future turbo without their extended oil drain, it helps bring the oil drain line a bit lower away from the runners & keeps it away from all the heat, plus there’s no gasket which is even better. O rings for the win.