PRODUCT IS IN WORKING CONDITION BUT HAS SOME MINOR IMPERFECTIONS SUCH AS SCRATCHES, SCUFF MARKS OR DENTS FROM ASSEMBLY THAT HAVE BEEN NOTICED AND DOCUMENTED BY QC.
- Designed with a two-piece Billet dome made from 6061 aluminum, and a black anodized finish.
- The piston inside replaces the conventional diaphragm, which is a two-piece serviceable part. We pressure-tested and rated it for 150 psi working pressure.
- On our piston we use a viton O-ring, and we include spares. We use a nominal O-ring size, so if you have any mishaps replacements are easy.
- The wastegate valve is constructed from a super alloy mix to handle the hottest and harshest conditions your engine can throw at it. We also use this alloy mix to ensure fuels don't corrode the valve.
- All reference ports are 1/8 inch npt.
- Body is casted from stainless steel.
- Stainless inlet and outlet flanges
- Stainless clamps with hardware
- (3pcs) spring kit (approxiate ratings for 5psi (grey), 7psi (raw spring) and 14psi (black spring) with a combined capability approximating 26psi depending on application)
- Spare O-Rings
- (2pcs) 1/8npt Stainless Barbs
- (2pcs) 1/8npt Stainless Plugs
*We recommend not using the 5 psi unless a co2 kit or via air kit for an electronic boost controller is used*