65mm Billet 10AN Turbo Drain Oil Flange for Mid-Frame Turbochargers
"IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO VERIFY THE OIL DRAIN BOLT CENTER MEASUREMENT OF YOUR TURBO"
This is our 65mm -10AN billet turbo oil drain flange. Black Sheep Industries Inc. have solved as many small issues as possible when installing a turbo drain. This means the installation of your drain lines easier than ever!
- Machined from 26XX series forged extrusion.
Why? Well its home is one of the extreme heat locations on your vehicle. Continuous heat cycles on 6061 extended drains can be susceptible to stress cracking depending on mounting locations and plumbing.
- Captured High temp O-ring Seal (No more paper gaskets, no more RTV, and unlike the China drains this O-ring wont fall out during install). RTV + Oil Drain = bad practice.
- 10AN Male Connection feed with a tapered bore to maximize draining.
- 2" on center bolt hole spacing. With counter sunk slotted holes to guarantee proper fitment and drain hole alignment.
- M8-1.25x16mm Stainless hardware supplied. (S300 will need 3/8-16 Hardware)
- HARDWARE INCLUDED
What does it fit?!
We designed this unit to fit all mid frame turbochargers.
True North Turbos, Borg Warner (S300,S400), Bullseye, Comp Turbo, CX Racing, Garrett (G40,G42,G45), On3 Performance, PTE, VS Racing, and many more.
The drain flange looks and fits perfect, allows for ease of removal and install of a drain line without the hassle of taking apart a housing, these go on every single one of my turbo installs now
Great piece and is the perfect length. So pretty the wife thought I had bought her some jewellery at first glance.
awesome product and awesome company to deal with