This is our -10 billet oil turbo drain flange. We feel we solved as many minor issues as possible when installing a turbo drain. It's not to tall. It's not to short. It is just right. That means install of drain lines are a breeze!
- Machined from 26XX series forged extrusion.
Why? Well it's home is one of the hottest locations on your vehicle. Continuous heat cycles on 6061 extended drains can be susceptible to stress cracking depending on mounting locations and plumbing.
- Captured High temp O-ring Seal (No more paper gaskets, no more RTV, and unlike the China drains this O-ring wont fall out during install). RTV + Oil Drain = bad practice.
- 10AN Male Connection feed with a tapered bore to maximize draining.
- 2" on center bolt hole spacing. With counter sunk slotted holes to guarantee proper fitment and drain hole alignment.
- M8-1.25x16mm Stainless hardware supplied. (S300 will need 3/8-16 Hardware)
- HARDWARE INCLUDED
What does it fit?!
We designed this unit to fit all mid frame turbochargers.
True North Turbos, Borg Warner (S200,S400), Bullseye, Comp Turbo, CX Racing, Garrett (G40,G42,G45), On3 Performance, PTE, VS Racing, and many more.