Turbo Spec Form
True North Turbos TNT366 66MM T4
- 360 degree thrust bearing
- Increased thrust surface area.
- Billet wheels machined from forged 2618 material
- Optimized compressor stage aerodynamics
- Interchangeable with existing turbine housings for upgradability
- 4" Inlet
- 2.5" outlet compressor housing
- Boss casted and pre tapped for a rotor speed sensor
- Standard 1/8" NPT pressure port.
- 66mm inducer
- 80mm inducer turbine wheel, 73mm exducer
Fantastic product. Customer service is matched to the product
Got the turbo as well as other products. The customer service to start was ON POINT! Was even called after the purchase to make some changes that would better suit my needs.. checked the product out and looks flawless.. This will be my only turbo supplier
Put on a 4.6 2V , this turbo is huge compared to the PW T66 unit I had on before. But going from major back pressure issues at 10psi and spooling at 3500rpmbut falling off at 5500, this turbo is spooled up by 4000rpm and ready to haul the mail at 15psi all the way up to 7000rpm. If you're looking for a mild V8 build (450-600ish) I think this is a great option especially compared to the Borgs or Precision turbos which are 3x the price