Turbo Spec Form
True North Turbos TNT372 72MM T4
- 360 degree thrust bearing
- Increased thrust surface area.
- Billet wheels machined from forged 2618 material
- Optimized compressor stage aerodynamics
- Interchangeable with existing turbine housings for upgradability
- 4" Inlet
- 2.5" outlet compressor housing
- Boss casted and pre tapped for a rotor speed sensor
- Standard 1/8" NPT pressure port. (May need to drill through)
- 72mm inducer
- 80mm inducer turbine wheel, 73mm exducer
Nick set me up with these after wanting to upgrade from Borg s366’s. Ran a pair of these on a 325ci LS engine. Have went 139MPH in the 1/8th mile with these in a 3700+lb vehicle.