Turbo Spec Form
True North Turbos TNT363 63MM T4
- 360 degree thrust bearing
- Increased thrust surface area.
- Billet wheels machined from forged 2618 material
- Optimized compressor stage aerodynamics
- Interchangeable with existing turbine housings for upgradability
- 4" Inlet
- 2.5" outlet compressor housing
- Boss casted and pre tapped for a rotor speed sensor
- Standard 1/8" NPT pressure port.
- 63mm inducer
- 80mm inducer turbine wheel, 73mm exducer
First off this turbo came with a t51r mod and let me tell you she is extra loud. After driving it on a 5.9 cummins with light fuel upgrades, this turbo drives amazing egt’s are at a very manageable level and boost and back pressure are damn near at a 1:1 ration which is amazing. For a s363 I was not expecting the power output for this little guy that’s for sure